We provide the full spectrum of security management and consulting services for organisations operating within hostile environments where terror and crime threats are significant.
Emergency Contingency Plans
We develop and implement pragmatic contingency plans to mitigate the effects of emergencies and other business related risks such as terror threats, evacuations, natural disasters, fires, chemical spills, labour unrest, public violence, etc.
Maritime Security Services
We cover the scope of planning, design and implementation of maritime specific security solutions purpose prepared to meet our client's particular needs:
1. Maritime Security Risk
Assessments to ensure optimum ship protection measures prior to voyages.
2. Counter-Piracy Services:
- Armed vessel escorts
- Usage of 3 strategic ports for firearms - Muscat, Djibouti and Galle
- Armed vessel escorts across the Red Sea, Gulf of Aden, Arabian Sea and African East coast.
- Specialized marine protection services
- Qualified and trained security personnel
- Maritime port/ship security
- Rapid project/contract deployment
- Capability to adapt to clients maritime security needs
PRC's security team's includes several members who have attained the highest degree of expertise with careers in the Special forces, Law enforcement, Safety and Security and Defence departments.
Please sign-up and contact us for more information or for a free quotation.